Our trims, exclusively designed for fiber cement products, are synonymous with elegance and durability.
Light Trim mouldings for fiber cement panels with a 5/16-inch thickness allow you to achieve an impeccable finish quality while meeting fiber cement siding installation standards.
Each trim has been designed to fit together. Use the complete panel trim collection to greatly speed up the installation process.
Light Trim mouldings for fiber cement lap siding have a 3/4-inch opening.
Say no to finishes with sealing joints: protect your cuts and siding with Light Trim mouldings.
Light Trim mouldings provide a look and finish that is impossible to achieve with folded steel or aluminum.
Flashing and transition trims
Your project can pair fiber cement panels and lap. Light Trim Mouldings has a collection that enables joining two types of finishes.
With 5/16- and 3/4-inch openings, the transition trims allow you to use fiber cement on your entire project while maintaining an attention to detail for a perfect finish.
Light Trim Siding Solutions offers all types of fasteners for installing fiber cement siding.
– Nails and screws for lap
– Screws for panels in the colours of James Hardie and Allura siding
– Aerosol and touch-up paint by the gallon for the fiber cement cuts, trims and accessories included in your project
Features of All Light Trim Mouldings:
• Sturdy 1.4 mm thick aluminum made in Canada
• brand paint
• Up to 7 base colours
• Custom colours readily available
• Trim length: 10 feet (3.048 m)
• 20-year limited warranty
• 5/16″ opening for panel trims
• 3/4″ opening for lap trims